View Profile Juice-Tin

24 Movie Reviews

Ah, I remember this song

This's got good nostalgia goin for it. Would be a cool intro for a video, or maybe a cool idea for a game. Good work, but if you think about it.. there's very little going on here.. A picture of a dude, stars flying at the screen, a wobbly line, a grid, repeat. It's cool, but I don't think it's worth the 10's everyone is giving it. Its just about a 20 second long loop, with very little animation.

Not Bad

Seems very inconsistant though. For esample, the blue knight says he's a stater character, but none of the other coloured knights say that. I noticed you redrew the knights, they look great. Although, when you mouse over the green and red knight, it looks like you forgot to finish them. (Especially the red knight, who is missing half his head).

Good idea, though it seems like you rushed it, or it didn't take very long. Put more work into this and it would be great.

Based on a true story indeed.

The mice at my work do that to me all the time. Ive closed countless projects i was working on because of crap like that. My mouse always just dissapears, until i notice it went off into the corner. I'm glad im not the only person it happens to.

29 Game Reviews

Excellent.

A technical achievement in Flash.

Wow

Liek, SUPER AWESO GAME GUYZ.

Excellent

BY GEORGE THIS IS EXCELLENT.

Very clever story :D.

2 Audio Reviews

This makes me happy in the pants.

Wow

That song right there just blew my face off.

Very nice remix

I like the overall feel to it a lot.
To be honest I kind of want to make a game just for this song hehe. (Though I already have a few things i need to do first).

Great remix though, all my 5 r belong to this.

DjOpposite responds:

Yay, thanks :)
I really appreciate the score and review :)

Todo: Create bio