View Profile Juice-Tin

33 Movie Reviews

This should be on front page, not the shitty 'tribute' that is current there. Your sprite work is amazing here, well done! I could watch this all day.

The king of Pop, and this is all he gets?

Being a fan of MJ, this flash doesn't really do him justice. I mean, an image with some 8bit bg music? I could have gotten the same from a google image search.

You could have spent 5 more minutes on this. At the very least you could have had it rotating through some pictures of him and his bitchen moves or something, not just his face.

As a fan, I really hope someone makes a better tribute.

Ah, I remember this song

This's got good nostalgia goin for it. Would be a cool intro for a video, or maybe a cool idea for a game. Good work, but if you think about it.. there's very little going on here.. A picture of a dude, stars flying at the screen, a wobbly line, a grid, repeat. It's cool, but I don't think it's worth the 10's everyone is giving it. Its just about a 20 second long loop, with very little animation.

33 Game Reviews

Nice game for your first one on newgrounds! Could have had a bit of music, but otherwise pretty neat puzzles!

Aswanson responds:

I agree; music would've made it better. I'm currently working on a new game that will have at least 2 songs in it. It will also have 3 difficulties, sounds, and will have Newgrounds' API integrated into it for medals and scoreboards. Hopefully it will turn out a lot better than this one!

Excellent.

A technical achievement in Flash.

Wow

Liek, SUPER AWESO GAME GUYZ.

3 Audio Reviews

This makes me happy in the pants.

Wow

That song right there just blew my face off.

Very nice remix

I like the overall feel to it a lot.
To be honest I kind of want to make a game just for this song hehe. (Though I already have a few things i need to do first).

Great remix though, all my 5 r belong to this.

DjOpposite responds:

Yay, thanks :)
I really appreciate the score and review :)

1 Art Review