VideoGame Idol VideoGame Idol

This should be on front page, not the shitty 'tribute' that is current there. Your sprite work is amazing here, well done! I could watch this all day.

RIP Michael Jackson RIP Michael Jackson

The king of Pop, and this is all he gets?

Being a fan of MJ, this flash doesn't really do him justice. I mean, an image with some 8bit bg music? I could have gotten the same from a google image search.

You could have spent 5 more minutes on this. At the very least you could have had it rotating through some pictures of him and his bitchen moves or something, not just his face.

As a fan, I really hope someone makes a better tribute.

Space rocket Space rocket

Ah, I remember this song

This's got good nostalgia goin for it. Would be a cool intro for a video, or maybe a cool idea for a game. Good work, but if you think about it.. there's very little going on here.. A picture of a dude, stars flying at the screen, a wobbly line, a grid, repeat. It's cool, but I don't think it's worth the 10's everyone is giving it. Its just about a 20 second long loop, with very little animation.

The Test The Test

Nice game for your first one on newgrounds! Could have had a bit of music, but otherwise pretty neat puzzles!

Aswanson responds:

I agree; music would've made it better. I'm currently working on a new game that will have at least 2 songs in it. It will also have 3 difficulties, sounds, and will have Newgrounds' API integrated into it for medals and scoreboards. Hopefully it will turn out a lot better than this one!

Neon Race 2 Neon Race 2

Excellent.

A technical achievement in Flash.

Raze 2 Raze 2

Wow

Liek, SUPER AWESO GAME GUYZ.

RPG Maker XP - Theme 1 RPG Maker XP - Theme 1

This makes me happy in the pants.

Eat Babies! Eat Babies!

Wow

That song right there just blew my face off.

Bubble Bobble Theme ReMiX RMK Bubble Bobble Theme ReMiX RMK

Very nice remix

I like the overall feel to it a lot.
To be honest I kind of want to make a game just for this song hehe. (Though I already have a few things i need to do first).

Great remix though, all my 5 r belong to this.

DjOpposite responds:

Yay, thanks :)
I really appreciate the score and review :)

Appetite for Graduation Appetite for Graduation